Vegan Leather Gauntlet - Puncture Resistant Pruning Gloves
Availability: Out of stock
Vegan Leather Gauntlet
Remember the movie Ladyhawke? If you haven't seen it, run, don't walk and plop your hiney down for a magical journey.
This 1985 film Staring Michelle Pfeiffer, Matthew Broderick, and Rutger Hauer.
This movie journals the adventure of a Navarre and Phillipe who are lovers. Navarre is coveted by a Bishop she refuses to return his love. The lovers secretly marry and when the evil bishop finds out he curses them and turns her into a hawk by day and him a wolf at night.
He carries her around on a gauntlet.
If you are a victim of a curse and want a safe way to carry your lover these gauntlets are the perfect thing.
Me, I use them to prune roses and when I am cleaning out woody stems. Occasionally I will hold my arm up in hopes that a bird of prey will land. Alas, it hasn't happened.
Get yourself a pair and you never know what will happen.
Protection perfected! Comfort, dexterity, and superb performance define this Gauntlet. Perfect for thorny and abrasive tasks. Lightweight synthetic leather padded palm and reinforced fingertips protect against thorns and bruising. Resilient synthetic suede cuff guards against scrapes and scratches. Designed to provide maximum comfort and complete dexterity.
- Synthetic leather palm is thorn and puncture-resistant
- Padded palm cushions and protects the hand
- Reinforced fingertips for added protection and longer wear
- Tough and resilient synthetic suede back and cuff
- Wide cuff fits comfortably over long sleeves
- Supple, breathable fabric
- Machine wash gentle cycle--line dry
Form-fitting Foxgloves come in four unisex sizes:
- Small fits glove size 6-6 1/2, for petite and short-fingered hands
- Medium fits gloves size 6 1/2-8, for most hands
- Large fits glove size 8 1/2 and over
- Extra Large fits glove size 10-11