Stainless Steel Vertical Sausage Stuffer 3L
Availability: In stock
Brand: Rose Red & Lavender
Vertical Sausage Stuffer
Do you have dreams of creating your own urban homestead or sausage empire?
Making your own sausage is satisfying and fulfilling.
This stuffer is vertical and does not take up a lot of space.
I love using this for making walnut sausage, a terrific meat-free sausage that tastes amazing.
- 2 teaspoons dried sage
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups raw walnuts
- 1 cup cooked cannellini beans
- Place the sage, thyme, basil, marjoram, fennel seeds, rosemary, cayenne, red pepper flakes and salt into your food processor or meat grinder and process for about 20 seconds, until the fennel seeds and rosemary are chopped up a bit.
- Add the walnuts and cannellini beans to the food processor and process until there are no big chunks of walnuts. Don’t over-process because you don’t want a smooth paste. You want it to be crumbly. If there are some little pieces of walnut and beans, this is just fine.
- Stuff into a sausage casing and cook like you would sausage. It can also be smoked for a tasty treat.